Black Teflon coated fiberglass adhesive tape is made of high performance fiber glass fabric impregnated with polytetrafluoroethylene(PTFE/Teflon) emulsion solution, and use the film as base material, single surface treated and coated with silicone pressure sensitive adhesive. The color is black.
It is widely used in packaging, thermoplastic, composite, sealing heat, electrical and electronic industries, for those who require a release heat resistant insulation and other parts can be pasted, and has repeatedly paste function.
- High temperature resistance(-70℃~260℃).
- Surface smooth, non-stick and easy to clean.
- Fire retardant.
- Excellent dimensional stability and high strength.
- High insulation, anti-ultraviolet, anti-static.
- Resistant to chemical corrosion, strong acid, alkali and various organic solvents.
- Easy to use, long service life.
We have Teflon adhesive tape with release liner and without release liner.
Main thickness: 0.08mm, 0.13mm, 0.18mm, 0.25mm and 0.3mm.
The dimension can be customized, pls send your requirement to email@example.com, our sales and technical teams will contact you soon.